Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dirty Dancing - Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality

Who would think that Utube would have this. I watched this video and tears came to my eyes because this was my mothers favorite movie and to see a glimpse of it rushed those precious memories back to me, time is so short and we forget that from time to time do not forget to hug your kids tonight or call mom and tell her you love her before you know it the time is gone and so are we. Be remembered as a person who cares. To find out more about me go to,
johnnywheelock.com
 
I wanted to add that one of the saddest days of my life was when
Patrick Swazi died. I want to thank you Patric for the great movies in my life.You was a great person and roll model for all of us to follow,and tell my mom hi for me ok God bless you and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment