Tuesday, November 9, 2010

God Bless America - Martina McBride

       THANK YOU MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS THAT SHARED THESE LINKS.
Today on FaceBook this link was shared and after viewing all the videos that was shared with me this was my pick to share on my blog and I want to thank all my friends that shared their videos.
This was the topic for the day, We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan and have lost 9 marines in 4 days. Please post this. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE ON EVERYONE WALL!!
ARE FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN WE LOOK TO YOU FOR STRENGTH AND GUIDANCE AND "JESUS YOU DIED UPON A CROSS, AND ROSE AGAIN, TO SAVE THE LOST, FORGIVE ME NOW OF ALL MY SINS, COME BE MY SAVIOR, LORD,
AND FRIEND, CHANGE MY LIFE AND MAKE IT NEW AND HELP ME, LORD, TO LIVE FOR YOU."
WE ASK THAT YOU WATCH OVER OUR TROOPS FIGHTING IN AFGHANISTAN, AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD. FATHER WE ASK THAT YOU BLESS THE FAMILIES THAT HAS LOST THEIR LOVED ONES, GIVE THEM STRENGTH AND YOUR BLESSING TO EASE THE PAIN AND FILL THAT LONELINESS OF LOST,
THANK YOU FATHER AMEN: Also thank you Billy Graham for that poem

THIS WAS A FAVORITE WHEN I WAS YOUNG I HAVE NOT HEARD IT IN YEARS THANKS TO FACEBOOK THINGS LIKE THIS IS POSSIBLE WHAT A MEMORY JOGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment